1. General information.
- Operator of the Website runchlodnia.com.pl is Run-Refrigerated in Włocławek SP. z o.o. High 14 87-800 Włocławek
- Service is the abstraction of information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through the information entered in forms on a voluntary basis.
- By storing in terminal devices (called cookies. "cookies").
2. The information in the forms.
- The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service may save the information about the connection string (time code, IP address)
- The data in the form are not provided to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- Data provided in the form is processed in order to function of a specific form.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically that makes certain services – in particular, this applies to the transmission of information on the holder of the registered domain to entities that are the operators of Internet domain (first of all Scientific and academic computer network j. b. r – NASK), services that support payments or other entities with which the service Operator in this area has been on.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies (also called. "cookies") are information data, in particular the text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The subject of the portal on the end device User cookies and gaining access to them is the service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help us understand how Users use Web pages, which allows you to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining user session service (after logging in), with which the user does not have to on each page of the site to enter your login and password;
- specify a user profile in order to display the matched materials in ad networks, in particular the Google network.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user until you log off, leave the website or disable the software (Web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user deletes them.
- Software for browsing the Web (Web browser) is usually by default, allows the storage of cookies on the user's end device. Users of the service may make changes to the settings in this area. Web browser to remove cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies for detailed information on this topic, refer to the help or documentation of a Web browser.
- Cookies in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google network, to display ads to the manner in which you use the service. For this purpose, may retain about the user navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
- For information about user preferences collected by the Google display network, you can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies with the help of tools: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. The server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the site and to provide the most efficient service provided Web hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the entry may be subject to:
- the time of arrival of the query,
- time to send response
- the name of the client's station-identification carried out by HTTP,
- information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link), where the transition to the site was by the link,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with specific people from seeing the page.
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
5. Sharing data.
- The data can be made available to third parties only within the limits legally allowed.
- Data allowing identification of the natural person is provided to disable with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by authorized bodies based on lawful requests in respect of the request.
6. Manage cookies-how in practice put and withdraw consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication, security, maintain user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the Web pages
- In order to manage cookies, choose from the list below the Web browser/system and follow the instructions: