By using our website and the available services, features and functionalities, you entrust us with your information and data allowing us to identify personal data. As part of particular services or functionalities, you may entrust them to entities with whom we cooperate directly or indirectly, primarily in the context of providing you with the highest quality Services, but also in the context of marketing activities. The purpose of this Policy is to inform you what data we collect, for what purpose, on what basis and where we may use it. All information contained in this Policy is important for the protection of your rights and freedoms; therefore we ask you to familiarize yourself with the content of this document.
In processing your data we rely on the provisions of the law, in particular the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, OJ. EU. L. of 2016. No. 119, p. 1) — hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, as well as the provisions of national law, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
The data we process
We process the data you provide or leave when using our website. This will usually be the data necessary to contact us or create an account as part of using the services or functionalities, e.g. your name and email address, submitted in forms or windows available on our website. We also process data that you leave when navigating our website, including but not limited to data that you leave in the so-called cookies. We also process other data, which you voluntarily enter in some of the functionalities we provide, e.g. data concerning your likes, hobbies, preferences, habits, address data, contact details. If you have any doubts as to the scope of the data collected, please take note of the information provided on each subpage. You may also contact us at any time to inquire about the scope of the data we process.
Your personal information shall be controlled by “RUN-Chłodnia we Włocławku” spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd] with its registered office in Włocławek, ul. Wysoka 14, 87–800 Włocławek, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Toruń, 7th Commercial Division, under the KRS [NCR] number 0000026524, NIP [Tax ID No] 8882420807, tel. +48 54 412–39-25, e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will or may be transferred to the following processors providing services for us:
a. HOMEPL SA, KRS [NCR]: 0000431335, NIP [Tax ID No]: 8522103252 – for the purpose of storing data on a server, keeping statistics for our website and adjusting its content to your preferences,
b. GUTENBERG DESIGN, NIP [Tax ID No]: 8880402604 – for the purpose of editing the content of the website and adjusting it to your preferences,
c. APJ NET SP Z O O, KRS [NCR]: 0000622001, NIP [Tax ID No]: 7252136205 – for the purpose of editing the content of the website and adjusting it to your preferences,
d. Google Ireland Ltd. with its registered office in Ireland – providing analytical and statistical services for traffic on our website.
Should your data be transferred to other entities, we will inform you of the fact immediately by an e‑mail, an announcement published on our website or a notice about the change to the content of this Policy.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer that you may contact in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and use of the rights related thereto. Should you have any questions or doubts, you may use the following contact details:
Mailing address: “RUN-Chlodnia we Wloclawku” Sp. z o.o., ul. Wysoka 14, 87–800 Wloclawek, with a note: “DPO”
Purposes and legal bases of processing
We process your data for the following purposes and in accordance with the following legal bases:
1. in order to perform the contract, with the basis being Article 6(1) b) of the GDPR – the need to perform a contract to which you are a party, until its expiry, with the exception that sometimes this data can be processed also after the contract has expired, but only if it is permitted or required under applicable law, e.g. processing related to the assertion of claims, settlements, handling of complaints and the exercise of consumer rights or for statistical purposes;
2. for the purposes related to tax settlements and fulfillment of other obligations arising from the law, including reporting obligations, with the basis being Article 6(1) c) of the GDPR – the need to comply with a legal obligation of a controller;
3. if you provide additional consent – also for the purposes of direct marketing, in particular for the purpose of sending information about products, special offers and services provided as well as making offers and proposals to enter into a contract and in this regard for direct e‑mail communication, with the basis being Article 6(1) a) of the GDPR and Article 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (i.e. of 15 September 2017, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907 as amended) – voluntary consent of the user and Article 6(1) f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest of the controller solely with regard to data storage;
4. for statistical measurements related to marketing, including through data analysis and profiling for the purpose of marketing our products and services or adjusting the content to your preferences by suggesting products or services, with the basis being Article 6(1) f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest of the controller.
Voluntary provision of data
Providing personal data is voluntary. However, please note that in the case of products and services failure to provide data marked as necessary to order products or provide services to you will prevent their provision, and in the case you want to contact us — failure to provide data marked as necessary will make it impossible to respond to your inquiry and communicate with you further.
Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on our behalf, as listed above — it is important that these entities process data on the basis of a contract with the Controller and solely in accordance with our instructions.
In addition, your data may also be transferred to entities authorized to obtain them under applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies in the event of a request made by an authority on an appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the purposes of pending criminal or civil proceedings).
Your data may in some cases be transferred to recipients from third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area (European Union + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway), in particular if it is necessary to provide services to you or if it results from other legal basis. You will be informed about such necessity each time before you place an order, start using a service or fill in a contact form.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the right to:
- access your data, obtain a copy of your data and correct it,
- request that your personal data be deleted at any time,
- request that the processing of your personal data be restricted,
- object to further data processing,
- transfer your data in a commonly used machine-readable format, e.g. by printing or storing it in the computer’s memory,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
If your data is processed on the basis of a consent or as part of order fulfillment or service provision, you may additionally use the right to transfer data in a commonly used format that allows, e.g. for printing or storing the data in the computer’s memory. You may send the data to another controller.
Please note that you have the right to revoke the consent to processing at any time, without it having impact on the validity of data processing conducted on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may make use of each of the rights stated above by sending a relevant application in writing to our mailing address: “RUN-Chlodnia we Wloclawku” Sp. z o.o., ul. Wysoka 14, 87–800 Wloclawek, with a note ”personal data” or by e‑mail to the address: email@example.com or by using the contact form in the Contact Us tab, as well as by sending a request to the Data Protection Officer.
Information concerning cookies and similar technologies
For the purpose of clarification, it should be noted that cookies are IT data, in particular text files that are stored on your device. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they originate from, the time they are stored on your device and a unique number. Cookies are not used to identify a user and user identity shall not be identified on their basis; however, it is possible to use them to identify the habits or preferences of a person.
Our website may place a cookie on your browser if your browser allows it. It is important to note that your browser only allows a website to access cookies placed by that website and not those placed by other websites.
a. to process orders and provide services;
b. to adjust the content of services and applications to your preferences and to optimize the use of websites, e.g. cookies allow in particular to recognize your device and display the website adjusted to your individual settings or needs accordingly;
c. to create statistics on the use of functionalities on our website, which allows to improve their structure and content.
We use two types of cookies, based on storage time:
a. session cookies – temporary files stored on your device until you log out, leave the website and app or switch off the software (web browser);
b. permanent cookies – stored on your device for the time determined in cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
With regard to the purpose of cookies, we use the following types of files:
a. files necessary for operation of the service and website functionality – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication;
b. files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication;
c. files enabling the collection of information about the use of websites and functionalities;
d. files that make it possible to “remember” the settings you chose and to customize the user interface, e.g. in terms of your language or region, font size, website layout, etc.;
e. statistical files – used to count the statistics concerning websites and functionalities.
Data storage time
If we process your data for the purpose of performing a contract or providing services, we store it until the contract ends and for a further period of 10 years.
If we process your data for the purpose of direct marketing, we will store your data for no longer than the moment you withdraw your consent to its processing. After you withdraw your consent or after the expiration of the storage period, your personal data will be deleted from all data carriers.
We store data for statistical purposes, in a manner that prevents identification, for a period of 1 year.
Managing browser settings
In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) by default allows you to store information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on your device. However, you can change these settings at any time. If you do not make any changes, it means that the information mentioned above may be placed and stored on your device and that we will store information on your device and gain access to it. On the level of the web browser you use it is possible e.g. to manage cookies on your own. The most popular browsers offer, among others, the option to:
- accept cookies, which allows each user to take full advantage of the options offered by websites;
- manage cookies at the level of individual sites selected by the user;
- define settings for different types of cookies, for example, to accept permanent cookies as session cookies, etc.;
- block or delete cookies.
You can find comprehensive information in your software (web browser) settings. Details for persons using particular web browsers, including:
- Internet Explorer,
- Mozilla Firefox,
Additional information about cookies and other technologies can be found in the Help section of your Internet browser’s menu, as well as in many popular Internet security services, which you can find by typing the phrase ”cookies” into your Internet browser.
To the best of our knowledge, we have implemented all security and data protection measures required by data protection legislation and technical standards and your personal data is processed with due care and is properly protected against unauthorized access.
Information clause on data processing
GENERAL INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Please be advised that in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection of data, Journal of Laws of the EU No. L. of 2016 No. 119, page 1) — hereinafter referred to as the GDPR,
1. the administrator of your personal data will be “RUN-Chłodnia in Włocławku”Ltd. based in Włocławek, ul. Wysoka 14, 87–800 Włocławek, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Toruń, VII Commercial Division, under KRS
number 0000026524, NIP 8882420807, tel. 54 412–39-25, e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator);
2. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, which you can contact at the following e‑mail address: email@example.com or by correspondence to the address of the Administrator’s office;
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to:
a. in order to implement the concluded contract, and the basis is art. 6 par. 1 b) GDPR — indispensability to perform the contract to which you are a party, until the expiry of this, with the proviso that sometimes these data may be processed also after the contract expires, but only if it is allowed or required in the light of applicable law, e.g. processing in connection with the pursuit of claims, settlements, handling complaints and implementation of consumer rights;
b. for purposes related to tax settlements and fulfillment of other obligations resulting from legal regulations, including reporting obligations, while the basis is art. 6 par. 1 c) GDPR — indispensability to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator;
c. direct telephone or electronic contact in connection with the execution of contracts concluded, sales support or order fulfillment, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR, based on your free consent;
d. in order to implement your rights, update your data, run a customer database combining data from various systems and sources, based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator,
e. for archival purposes (evidence) and for the purpose of securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator;
f. for direct marketing, including sending information about products, promotions and services provided, and submitting offers and proposals for the conclusion of a contract and in this respect for direct electronic contact via email (e‑mail) or telephone contact at the given telephone number, based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR, based on your free consent.
4. Your personal data may be processed on the basis of entrusting processing by the following entities: companies affiliated with capital with the Administrator located in Poland, service providers providing for us services in the field of: production consultancy, fire regulations, product development, service and IT service;
If your data is entrusted to other entities, we will inform you immediately by e‑mail, telephone or message on the website.
5. The Administrator informs that in order to ensure the safety of persons and property in the area of its enterprise, including the safety of its employees, it conducts video monitoring covering the premises and buildings located at ul. Wysoka 14 in Włocławek. Relevant graphical and textual information about video monitoring is located at the entrance gate and at the entrance to the property and at the entrances to the buildings, so using our services or staying in the above-mentioned real estate and at the company, at the same time you agree to processing personal data in the form of your image.
6. The processing of personal data in the form of the image of persons results from the legitimate interests of the Administrator, i.e. ensuring the safety of the company’s employees and clients, their property and dispute resolution, pursuing claims and reviewing complaints, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR — the legitimate interest of the Administrator,
7. Personal data in the form of an image will or may be transferred only to entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of legal provisions, ie law enforcement authorities, courts or public administration bodies. Access to monitoring recordings is subject to strict restrictions and controls.
8. Monitoring recordings will be kept until the monitoring recordings have been overwritten, but no longer than for a period of 3 (three) months.
9. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (a country outside the European Economic Area) or an international organization.
10. Your personal data (in addition to the monitoring recordings) will be kept for:
a) 10 years for counterparties data and for sale purchase transactions with natural persons,
b) 50 years for the personal data of the company’s employees, from the date of their transfer. After the retention period, your personal data will be deleted from the Administrator’s IT systems, and paper documents will be destroyed;
11. you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it,
12. You have the right to request the removal of your personal data at any time,
13. you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data,
14. you have the right to transfer data in a commonly used format allowing, for example, to print or
save in the computer’s memory,
15. you have the right to object to further data processing,
16. Each of the rights mentioned in items from 11 to 15 can be implemented by sending a relevant application in writing to the address of the Administrator’s office with annotation personal data or in electronic form by sending an e‑mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
17. You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal. The statement of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be submitted in writing, sending it to the address of the Administrator’s office with annotation of personal data or in electronic form by sending an e‑mail to the following address: email@example.com,
18. you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR;
19. You provide your personal data in a completely voluntary manner. If you do not complete the required fields of the form or if you do not have a signature under the form or if you do not provide the data necessary to conclude the contract, we will not be able to provide services for you. However, if you do not provide an e‑mail address or telephone number, we will not be able to contact you by phone or email in connection with the performance of the contract or in other cases related to the provision of services by contract or marketing activities.